#1 sports NFTs minting platform
Stake Lympo Market Tokens (LMTs) and mint exclusive sporting NFTs of real-life sports stars, world champions, influencers, enthusiasts, eSports teams, and more.
Lympo is building a sports NFTs ecosystem including NFTs with IP rights of world-famous athletes and clubs. The ecosystem will also include custom sports characters created by various artists and sports influencers.
Here is a quick overview of the working process:
Choose the pool you want to participate in. Each pool has a unique NFT collection, ranging from real-life athletes to custom and distinctive Lympo characters. You can participate in multiple pools.
Load your digital wallet with Lympo Market Tokens (LMT) and stake them in a chosen pool. The minimum amount to stake (per pool) is 900 LMT, and the maximum is 3 million tokens.
The daily credit amount varies between 1.75 and 17.5 and is based on the LMT staked. Our goal is to create a fair competition system between all holders without excluding any group of participants.
Obtain your NFTs
Spend your credits and receive NFTs. The price is based on the rarity of the given card.
The kingdom of sports superstars, world-famous athletes, clubs, influencers, and enthusiasts. Every piece of NFT minted here is protected by valid intellectual property rights.
Custom-made characters that will transition to the assets expanded ecosystem (media, content, and games)
The fast and exciting world of motorsports. Earn NFTs that can be utilized in the REVV Motorsport ecosystem of games, where you use your skills to earn real value rewards. You can find LMT-REVV LP info here
One-of-a-kind NFT minting area where only the most hardcore Lympo fans will find an entrance. NFTs that are minted here will have extra utilities in the whole Lympo ecosystem.
The world’s fastest-growing industry and a new global phenomenon: competitive gaming. Here, eSports superstars, teams, influencers, and enthusiasts gather. Every piece of NFT minted here is protected by valid Intellectual Property rights.
Fair credit system
Due to the broad distribution of LMT quantities between holders, we created a relatively fair model for all the participants. Whether you are a small holder or a giant whale, we want everyone to have a proper competition system and a good minting experience.
We came up with a formula that lets you earn 1.75 to 17.5 credits per day according to the LMT staked in the pool (the minimum amount to stake is 900 LMT, and the maximum is 3 million tokens). Credit income, pricing, and supply of the NFTs were designed to always have a small deficit of the collectibles in the overall market. Based on this plan, the value of NFTs is set to follow market trends.
However, the formulas used to design the staking mechanism might be adjusted, optimized, and tweaked on the basis of the data and the feedback we will gather during the NFT minting period.
Our goal is to create a fair competition system between all holders without excluding any group of participants. To see the full explanation of the credit system, click below.
What is LMT token
The LMT token is a fungible cryptographic token initially released on the Ethereum blockchain and later bridged to Binance Smart Chain and Polygon networks. LMT is the primary utility token to mint and purchase sports collectible digital cards representing unique content stored on the blockchain.
Frequently asked questions
How to stake NFTs & Get Rewards?
2. Choose a Staking Pool that you wish to participate in.
3. Choose which NFTs you want to stake & the $LMT amount.
4. Enjoy monthly $LMT rewards!
For more information, please visit our - NFT Staking Explanation.
How to move and stake your LMT's on the Polygon blockchain?
- Significantly lower transaction fees. Allowing for an easier, more affordable, and convenient way to mint and trade Lympo sports NFTs.
- Enable new features & opportunities. We'll be adding a new feature called "NFT STAKING," making our NFTs more interactable and giving you more options.
- Support the launch of play-to-earn blockchain games. Polygon is a powerhouse when it comes to blockchain gaming. They already work with the majority of blockchain-based Web3 games & developers.
What is LMT?
How can I get LMT utility tokens?
How can I obtain NFTs?
- NFTs can be obtained through minting on the Lympo NFT platform.
- NFTs can be bought from other users on secondary NFT marketplaces, such as OpenSea.
- Via Lympo auctions.
- They will also be available in the to be released NFT packs.
What are the LMT minting pools?
Why are token approvals necessary?
- Approvals are required because the Lympo NFT Minting platform uses the Polygon blockchain to settle trades.
- Approvals are needed once per token, per wallet and require a small amount of MATIC to cover the transaction fee.
When using products that interact with the blockchain (i.e., decentralized exchanges such as Uniswap, QuickSwap), you must first approve each token you plan to use. Such products use smart contracts on Ethereum or, in our case, Polygon blockchain to execute transactions. To use a smart contract, you must 1) permit it to validate your token balance and 2) allow it to transfer the number of tokens you wish to trade from your wallet. As a real-life example, please think of the token approval process similar to an artist (user) selling their artwork (token) in a gallery (platform). Before artists can display their artwork at the gallery, they first need to prove that they own it. Then both parties will sign a contract that gives the gallery permission to display and sell the artwork on behalf of the artist.
What is LYM?
How can I sell my minted NFTs?
How does minting work?
- Select pool: Choose the pool you want to participate in. Each pool has a unique NFT collection ranging from real-life athletes to custom and distinctive Lympo characters. You can join multiple pools.
- Stake LMT: Load your digital wallet with Lympo Market Tokens (LMT) and stake them in a chosen pool. The minimum amount to stake (per pool) is 900 LMT, and the maximum is 3 million tokens.
- Receive credits: The daily credit amount varies between 1.75 and 17.5 based on the LMT staked. Our goal is to create a fair competition system between all holders without excluding any group of participants.
- Obtain your NFTs: Spend your credits and receive NFTs. The price is based on the rarity of the given card.
Where can I purchase the LYM token?
Below is a link to the full FAQs text, where you will find all questions asked and answered together on a single page.